PREMISE: REFLECTIVE STATEMENT

At the beginning of premise I was very excited with all the research and trying to find what story could work. After being in quarantine though I realised that working from home was a struggle for me due to the circumstances I was in and I kept falling behind. Premise didn't sound as exciting to me anymore. When I worked on it though I felt inspired and whenever we had 1 on 1 tutorials with our tutor Alan I was ready to work on the ideas we discussed. The work I did is lacking and I'm well aware of that, there is really no excuse to why I didn't produce as much as I should have. I do feel though that I learned something new as I worked.

Overall, although I could have done much more in the time we were given to complete the project, I enjoyed it in the end. Maybe not as much as at the beginning but I know I will have to produce more premise work over the summer break.

Comments

Popular Posts