COLLABORATION: REFLECTIVE STATEMENT

This project was really difficult but to me it was fairly successful as well. Looking back, I can see many things that I could improve on. Our animation could have been better, but because I was scared of what the result might be, I left things half-done in my place instead of trying to polish them. Nevertheless, the outcome of the sequences I animated pleased me considering that I believed the results would be worse. 

Management was also something I found difficult. I couldn't use the software at home until recently, which meant that I had to do all my animation at university, and that didn't help me with how to manage my time to get things done.

Teamwork was a bit difficult at first, as everyone wanted to do things their own way (including me) but still, we didn't really say to our members what we really wanted to do to avoid conflicts. As time progressed, we became better at collaborating and everyone worked on their parts without complaints.

Overall, even though this project had many difficulties and I wasn't really trying to find ways to make it easier at first, the outcome -however rushed it might seem- really pleased me considering what I thought it would be. We could have done better with both animation and teamwork, but things weren't as bad as I was expecting them to be.

Comments

Popular Posts