CHARACTER DESIGN: CHARACTER PROJECT - INFLUENCE MAPS

These are the influence maps that will help me with this year's Character Design Project. My character is a cowboy/girl that is quick to anger (may be a bug rather than a human), in a Wild West Town at high noon, that walks into a Saloon.
Justin suggested that apart from a cowboy, my character can also be a Sheriff or a Saloon girl, thus I did research on those characters, as well as some animated cowboy characters.
I then researched cowboy/sheriff accessories to get a better idea of what my character's personality might be and how I can use the accessories to emphasize on it.
Lastly, I did some research on animated bugs, so that if I decide to make my character a bug, I can get a better grasp on how to give it human characteristics.

Comments

Popular Posts