Fantastic Voyage: Evolution; Reflective Statement

Even though I haven't finished the project yet I do feel that I have improved. This project was and still is a challenge for me as I'm still not confident in using Maya. For Fantastic Voyage I know that I should have managed my time wiser instead of panicking over everything. Modelling characters was fairly easy as we had already done an organic modelling lesson. The character faces were a problem though, but I will observe the wrong things I did and focus on finding a way to fix them. I do have to admit that when I modelled the environment I was rather happy with the way it turned out. Even though I was stressed (and probably will still be until I finish the animation) I liked the whole feeling. I was bringing my own world in life and it was exciting.
To sum up, even though this project has made me struggle a lot I have improved in some parts of the software and will try to get better.

Comments

Popular Posts