FSTS: Reflective Statement

I really enjoyed working on this project, although I have to admit that I was more than stressed.
Bringing a story to life was something that I never thought I could do, as I don't trust my imagination so I was really happy when I was able to come up with my first plot, even if it wasn't the best. After having a conversation with Phil, I finally found a plot that excited me and moved on to creating characters.
Character Design was also something totally new to me, I couldn't think that I could draw a character from three sides and still make them look the same and somehow I did it which gives me more confidence in my skills. If I managed my time better, I could have created a more detailed environment and made the designs better.
Using Premiere was also a big challenge for me and with some help from Meg, I figured out how to use it to my convenience.
As for the Previs video, I'm happy to say that at this point, I may not be the best in Maya, but I can do many things on my own and this gives me confidence and a more positive approach of the software.
All in all, From Script to Script was a challenging project for me in many aspects but I enjoyed the process of everything and I'm more than satisfied with the outcome.

Comments

Popular Posts