WIM; Reflective statement

To be honest, although I enjoyed working on the WIM project, I was really disappointed with 3D modelling. I don't feel confident in using Maya and this made me really anxious. I relied on Simon, Alan, my classmates and even 2nd years who gave me a lot of help and thanks to them I managed to finish the project in time.
In terms of the city model, I'm upset in how I handled everything and due to how overwhelmed I felt, I rushed the process and didn't work on texturing to avoid another possible mistake, but the outcome, even though it's not as presentable as my concept art, actually pleases me. It doesn't resemble Lithos' vibe and this is what bothers me the most, but it's something decent.
Even if I didn't work well on Maya for this project, I do admit that I became more comfortable in using it.

Comments

Popular Posts